One of nature's marvels, the Charyn Canyon is over 56 miles (90 km) in length with beauty and majesty reminiscent of the US Grand Canyon. Located only 2 hours from Almaty, it is easy to visit.
Experience stunning unspoiled natural beauty and tranquility here. Even the wild animals do not fear humans.
The Dzungarian Gate, the most popular area in this region for visitors, is a mountain pass between Birliktau and Militau, and formerly part of the great Silk Road trading route.
Have you ever heard sand dunes sing?
This truly amazing site, sight and sound occurs when winds blow over the ridges of the sand dunes when they are dry, causing the sand to shift and make a unique type of sound. They are located north-east of Almaty, in the country's largeset national park, Altyn-Emel.
Join up with the group until 15 February
Launch of the SOUYZ MS 12 : 14 MARCH 2019 (Changed from 01/03)
The cost: for one pax in the group tour
From 1050 USD for foreign citizens
From 47 000 rubles for Russian citizens
From 270 000 tenge for citizens of Kazakhstan
The cost is available for a group of not more than 15 people
The cost of individual tour of the Baikonur Cosmodrome - on request
Tour price for 5 days with the observation of the installation of the rocket – from 1500 USD
We are pleased to offer you city tour of Astana, Almaty, Kyzylorda a tour of Turkestan with a visit to the shrines of the Muslim world of the Khoja Ahmet Yassaui mausoleum
Included in the price of the program:
1. Obtaining permission of Roscosmos
2. Making access to the objects of the cosmodrome Baikonur
3. Transport service on the territory of Baikonur
4. Visit excursion sites and guide services for the projects of Baikonur
5. Resolution on the photo and video on the territory of Baikonur
6. Accommodation 2 nights at a hotel in the city of Baikonur/ Kzylorda
7. Full board meal – complex
1. Flight Almaty-Kyzylorda-Almaty Air Astana
2. Health insurance
3. Personal expenses and other expenses not mentioned in the program
Our company offers you a unique opportunity - to make an exciting tour of the manned and unmanned launches of spacecraft from the Baikonur Cosmodrome.
• To visit the spaceport the requirement is to obtain special permission from Roscosmos. Deadline for submission of documents for 22 working days.
• The order of these tours and site visits of the cosmodrome depends on the time of the planned start of the spaceship, which can be changed. During the transfer start or cancellation of a tour operator can not be held liable
• Photos and videos made with the approval of regulatory authorities.
Start time will be specified later, the order of excursions will vary
Meeting at the airport, transfer to the city of Baikonur.
Arrive in Baikonur
Visiting the museum of history of the cosmodrome of Baikonur;
Bus tour of the city of Baikonur: parks, monuments, "Soyuz", a memorial to missile men, who has died
Site 2. Baikonur cosmodrome museum; Memorial houses of Korolev, Gagarin; The orbital ship "Buran";
Site 1. The launch complex "Gagarin's Start";
Site 250а Mounting complex
Watching the crew of astronauts report to the State Commission;
Watching the launch "Soyuz“
Transfer to the airport for an evening flight at 16:00