One of nature's marvels, the Charyn Canyon is over 56 miles (90 km) in length with beauty and majesty reminiscent of the US Grand Canyon. Located only 2 hours from Almaty, it is easy to visit.
Experience stunning unspoiled natural beauty and tranquility here. Even the wild animals do not fear humans.
The Dzungarian Gate, the most popular area in this region for visitors, is a mountain pass between Birliktau and Militau, and formerly part of the great Silk Road trading route.
Have you ever heard sand dunes sing?
This truly amazing site, sight and sound occurs when winds blow over the ridges of the sand dunes when they are dry, causing the sand to shift and make a unique type of sound. They are located north-east of Almaty, in the country's largeset national park, Altyn-Emel.
We are keen to assist you in organizing your regional travel needs :
- Domestic flights within Kazakhstan and neighboring countries
- International flights to and from our region
- Complete customized multi-day tours
- Day touring
- Accommodation choices ranging from backpackers hostels to international standard hotels and resorts
- Transfers and local transportation
- Rail tickets
- Event and show tickets
- Just about anything and everything else related to traveling in and around Kazakhstan and our nearby neighboring "stan" countries
Why our customers choose us:
- We've been in business since 2002
- As experienced locals, we have unrivalled local knowlege
- We have a well trained and friendly staff, speaking Kazakh, Russian, and English
- We arrange travel products for you that are good value and fairly priced
- You will consistently enjoy our great service, timely responses, and accurate information
- We are experienced at helping international travelers wishing all styles of travel from budget to deluxe